At Horizon Develop Build Manage, we strive to be more than just a place where you go to work. We pride ourselves on creating a culture that’s welcoming, inclusive, and supportive of your career goals.
We’ve been named one of the Top Places to Work in Madison for four years in a row and earned the top spot of #1 Small Business to Work For for three years running. If you’re looking to join an organization with a strong company direction, trusted leadership, meaningful work, supportive managers, and collaborative colleagues, Horizon is a fit for you.
See our current openings by clicking here.
Hear from our wonderful associates what it's like to work at Horizon!
Our team describes the culture at Horizon with words like:
We’re proud to also rank locally in:
- The top 1% for supporting professional development
- The top 1% for working efficiently
- The top 1% for diverse points of view
- The top 4% for employee motivation
See our additional rankings in the badges to the right.
Health & Supplemental Benefits
The health benefit offerings at Horizon include:
- Health benefits with the option of an HSA
- Life, accidental death & dismemberment
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending account – medical and daycare
Supplemental benefits include:
- Short-term disability
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical illness
- Pet Insurance
Horizon is proud to offer:
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Roth option
- Financial wellness webinars offered routinely
Additional benefits at Horizon include:
- Milestone Recognitions
- Corporate events & outings
- Educational opportunities
- Pet insurance
- Summer hours
- Casual dress
- Flexible work schedules
- Hybrid remote work for eligible positions
- Nine company holidays, plus sick, vacation, and personal time off