All Saints Assisted Living Remodel
Horizon worked to remodel this existing assisted living facility into a memory care facility. The project scope included the creation of two neighborhood dining facilities and repurposing the common areas, as well as giving all rooms updated finishes. The completed facility features a shared outdoor space, with a patio or balcony included on each unit.
The Horizon team focused on design-build efforts for this project.
- Horizon’s Role: Developer, General Contractor
- Project Type: Residential
- Project Location: Wisconsin
- Client: Catholic Charities
- Architect: Knothe & Bruce
- Year Completed: 2006
- Size: 16,000 square feet
- Units: 12 condo units
- Building Components: Wood frame over underground parking