601 Bayview, Madison, WI 53715
The new construction and expansion of Bayview will increase the number of residents from 277 to 500, with an additional 28 apartments.
This sustainable, energy-efficient, and green-built project has heavily relied on community engagement and input, allowing for a plan that addresses the cultural and individual needs of residents and the neighborhood. The community center has also increased in size by nearly 120%, to 11,000 square feet.
The final community will feature a large playground, surface and underground parking, community green space, gardens, walking paths, and a basketball court.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Residential
- Architect: The Kubala Washatko Architects, Inc.
- Year Completed: Under construction, will be completed in 2025
- Units: 130
- Building Components: One 48-unit 4-story building, plus a 25-unit 3-story building and 57 2-story townhomes