320 N. Ellsworth Street, Naperville, IL 60540
Ellsworth Station is a high-end luxury development tucked in the warm community of Naperville, IL, with easy access to the local train station and the convenient location of a park across the street. Residents enjoy community amenities including a fitness center and a trash chute on each floor, and apartments featuring gas ranges, 9′ tall ceilings, and Quartz countertops.
This project had a tight constraint site with a city street on three sides of the structure and houses on the other side.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Residential
- Client: Scott Jenkins
- Architect: Torch Architecture
- Year Completed: 2018
- Size: 54,400 square feet living with 18,500 square feet of parking
- Units: 39
- Building Components: Three stories of wood frame over parking, precast deck, flat roof, four stories brick facade