The Shoppes at Hartford
Horizon Construction Group was hired to construct a 24,500 square foot retail center on a 3.5 acre development site. Horizon provided pre-construction services on this project which allowed the client to have better control of project design as it relates to budget. Horizon assisted with pricing and concept alternatives that allowed the project to move forward.
The construction team mitigated a number of site challenges and was able to deliver the project within a very aggressive 5-month schedule. Scope of work included site work, exterior core and shell construction and interior build-out to tenant specification.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Commercial
- Project Categories: Retail
- Project Location: Wisconsin
- Address: 67 Liberty Ave, Hartford, WI, 53027
- Client: Steve Dorn & Todd Waller
- Architect: Schulfer Architects
- Year Completed: 2011
- Size: 24,500 square feet