4600 52nd Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53144
In 2015, Azura Living expanded its 20-bed Kenosha, WI, memory care facility to include 18 additional units.
The one-story, 13,143 square foot building was constructed adjacent to the existing community located at 4600 52nd Avenue in Kenosha and adds new capacity to serve those with memory-related illnesses in southeast Wisconsin. Azura Living residents and their families enjoy a dining room, activity room, sun room, and an exterior patio with a grill.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Residential
- Client: Azura Harbor Housing, LLC, Matt Lyons
- Architect: Studio Archt., Boulder, CO
- Year Completed: 2015
- Size: 13,143 square feet
- Units: 18 units added to the existing 20
- Building Components: Wood frame, slab on grade