193 Resort Drive, Tannersville, PA 18372
Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
The $163 million Camelback Lodge & Indoor Waterpark facility is the largest indoor water park resort ever built in the United States in a single phase. The project adds a new dimension to the ski resort community located in the Pocono Mountains, less than 100 miles west of the New York and Philadelphia metro areas.
Cambelback Lodge’s waterpark features seven pools, an adventure river, wave pool, swim-up bar, 19 waterslides, and Flow-Rider surfing attraction. Guests also enjoy access to four unique on-site restaurants, and a ski-in/ski-out bar.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Hospitality
- Client: Ken Ellis and Art Berry
- Architect: ADCI
- Year Completed: 2015
- Size: Hotel – 533,000 square feet; Waterpark – 125,000 square feet; Indoor family entertainment – 170,000 square feet; Luxury spa and fitness center – 10,000 square feet; Conference center –25,000 square feet
- Units: 453 hotel rooms
- Building Components: 8-story, wood frame