116 Milky Way, Madison, WI 53718
The Flats at Grandview (currently known as Harmony at Grandview Commons)
This project is a multi-family complex consisting of 94 units and a clubhouse, fitness center, library, playground, business center, and meeting space. Individual apartments feature attached garages and stainless steel appliances.
This project was WHEDA-funded with tax-exempt bonds.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor, Property Manager
- Project Type: Residential
- Client: Royal Capital Group
- Architect: Engberg Anderson
- Year Completed: 2018
- Size: 116,472 square feet
- Units: 94
- Building Components: 6 2-story wood frame buildings with cement board siding, masonry veneer, and flat roof