Grand Elks Casitas
The Grand Elks Casitas project consisted of the development and construction of 17 casitas, or small resort homes, for Wyndham World Wide and their WorldMark Brand.
Horizon Development secured the financing for the project and provided development services for the entitlements, design, and engineering.
The project consisted of:
- 13 three-bedroom casitas
- Two four-Bedroom Casitas
- One clubhouse building
- Renovation of an existing two-bedroom casita
All units for this project are in the WorldMark Presidential line, and feature Quartz countertops, fireplaces, tile flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Hospitality
- Client: Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Architect: Plunkett Raysich Architects
- Year Completed: 2013
- Size: 38,400 square feet
- Units: 17
- Building Components: Wood frame