801 Fifth Street Oswego, WI 60543
Springs at Oswego
Springs at Oswego is a multi-family community located in Oswego, Illinois. This project was brought to Horizon Construction Group by Continential Properties, and marked the seventh partnership between the two. With a contract of $37 million, the buildings are wood-framed with cement board and brick exteriors. The community consists of 280 one and two-bedroom apartments, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a clubhouse, and a resort-style pool.
Additional community amenities include a pet playground, a pet spa area, a car care area, and an outdoor BBQ area. Individual apartments feature private granite countertops, kitchen islands, and attached garages.
Springs at Oswego broke ground at the end of summer 2018 and was turned over to the owners in winter 2019.
- Horizon’s Role: General Contractor
- Project Type: Residential
- Client: Continental Properties
- Architect: Kahler Slater
- Year Completed: 2019
- Size: 357,700 square feet
- Units: 280
- Building Components: 14 buildings: wood-framed with cement board and brick exteriors, 24 buildings: slab on grade