445 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay, WI 54313
Woodfield Village Senior I & II Senior Apartments
Woodfield Village I is a mixed-use development in the village of Howard, Wisconsin. The first floor of the building features commercial retail space with visibility and access to Cardinal Lane.
The remaining three floors above retail were designed to include 61 residential units. These apartment homes are available in one and two-bedroom layouts and are available to income-restricted and market-rate tenants. The building exterior has a unique, urban appeal and was thoughtfully designed to help address development goals near the village core.
Woodfield Village II is the second phase of the senior housing community. Residents of this 49-unit senior building enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans and have access to a common clubroom with a kitchen, outdoor patio, hair salon, business center, exercise room, and heated underground parking.
The project was financed with Section 42 tax credits, a permanent loan, a low-interest HOME loan through the State of Wisconsin, and TIF assistance through the village of Howard.
- Horizon’s Role: Developer, General Contractor, Property Manager
- Project Type: Residential, Mixed Use
- Client: MMA (Phase I residential); MLB (retail); City Real Estate Advisors (Phase II)
- Architect: EUA
- Year Completed: 2011
- Size: 115,000 square feet
- Retail Size: 20,000 square feet
- Units: 90 (61 Phase I; 19 Phase II)
- Building Components: 4-story wood frame over underground parking